Skip to content

General

106 results found

1. Ignore the "the" when sorting artists

I was kind of surprised this doesn't seem to be an option. Can you please add this as a coice in settings? Very frustrating to have a ton of artists sorted under "the." Thank you for the great remote!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add ability to rearrange playlists

I would like to be able to change a song's position in a playlist (especially the now playing list) more than the currently available 'play now/next/last).

Dragging to change position could be implemented using a handle just left of the 'details' triangle.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why can't see the sound level in volum option when i want to modify it ?

Suddenly, the white bar about sound level has disapear. I can control volum, but i can't see the two white bars anymore. Even if i reinstal the application.

Great apps anyway !

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. multiple albums

Ability to add more than one album to playlist

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Start MM on connect

In Miscellanious Settings on Remote Server.
    It can detect that MM is not running, it can start it anyway. Make it to start MM on event (connection).
    It seems to be not difficult and very useful - really, if I've started MMRemoteApp, I obviously want to use my MediaMonkey without extra taps (or walking to my mediacenter).
    Thanx.
    (If I missed that idea anywhere - sorry, point me and del this please.)

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add "Show Track Details" and "Lyrics" button in Now Playing area.

To quickly see more information or lyrics about the current playing track, it would be nice to have buttons for those. Somewhere near the play, next etc. buttons.

Now when I'm playing a song and want to sing along I have to first find it again in my library and then click and hold and select Lyrics.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change standard query settings to "everything"

All MMR users I know change the query settings to "everything" to be able to comfortably search.
    I think "everything" as standard setting would be batter than "track".
    Who's the same opinion?

Greetings Jooo

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Agreed! Sorry it took me so long, I'm going through UserVoice and doing a clean-up now, and just discovered this suggestion that I hadn't seen before.

This change will be included in the next update of both MMRemote4 and MMRemote5.

10. Continuous scrolling (remove next /previous page)

Having next and previous page buttons as well as scrolling is a jarring experience. Removing scrolling all together and just have next previous buttons would be better but having a single scrollable album list would be the best solution. I think if you load info ahead of the current scrolling position it should be possible. I'm assuming it's done the current way for performance reasons but there are ways around this with a bit more work obviously.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. This is actually done in the coming update, see my latest comment in the comment section at the BOTTOM of this page: https://mmremote.uservoice.com/forums/216825-general/suggestions/7552941-continuous-scrolling-remove-next-previous-page.

Previous message:
    -———————————————

Hi there!

Do you by any chance have an old version of the remote? As you describe it, with both scrolling and buttons, it sounds like you have the 1.6 version, where you could “slide” the album art to get to other tracks. Is that right?

If so, I suggest you update to the latest version (currently 2.4, with 2.5 ready to be released in a couple of weeks). These versions have lots of improvements, including your “step 1”: removing scrolling all together.

This was done because the slide views caused a lot of problems, and made maintenance a nightmare for me. Currently, I am planning to retry the slide views at a later time (and may remove…

11. Add a 'stop after current song' button

This button is also available at the PC application, for if you do not want to stop a song somewhere in the middle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include Album Artist as a field in the Library - useful for all the compilation albums

In MM - Album Artist is a very important field - especially for compilation Albums.
    Having just Artist make browsing for complete albums difficult as there are many artist entries that ONLY show up in compilation albums. By having Album Artist being "various artist" or similar and having a hierarchy album artist/album/track - with album showing # tracks, and track showing title and artist + other info like time and possibly bitrate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Start minimised to bloody tray!

The function already seems to be there. We tick the box every time. And yet, upon restart - up pops that damn MMR Server window.

The futility. It burns!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m closing this due to lack of feedback. As far as I can see, it works. I have, however, fixed a bug that sometimes made the settings file get overwritten, causing settings to disappear (which could cause the minimize to tray setting to reset). Hope that fixed it. (Wait for update 2.5)

Older messages:
    -———————————————————-

Hi there!

Have you made sure to tick both “Minimize to tray” AND “Start minimized”?

Also, please make sure you have the newest version — there was a bug with this functionality in the first 2.x versions. Newest now is 2.4.

Update 2
    -————————————————

Please confirm if it was indeed one of the above, or if it is an actual bug, so that I know if I can safely remove this, or if I have to start investigating. :)

14. Maybe a bomb for rating too, like MM, then it's possible to delete them later

I'm listening to a lot of “new" music with the random function in MM and rate them with stars, but some of them i'll never ever hear again. With the bomb-rating i can find them and delete these music forever

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. support disc field for correct order when playing albums

When playing albums the ordering of songs should support disc number to ensure correct ordering.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make it compatible with XP

use .NET y=4.0. 4.5 is not running on xp machines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Undo button

I keep accidentally swiping tracks out of a playlist! Maybe I'm just clumsy...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An undo button would be complicated to make, but I think I solved the problem better by doing the following two changes:
    1) You can now only fling-remove if you drag the album art. This prevents accidental flinging while scrolling, as long as you keep your finger away from the art.
    2) You need to fling a little harder.

Seems to work very well for me, at least. :) Coming in the next update.

18. continue to play the following songs on the album after the one you chose

I don't use playlists so much, so I would like that, when I click a song, it just starts playing the album from that song (same as in the MM PC version). As an option, of course :)

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new widget design is partially transparent. Will come with the next update. As for editing, I assume you mean editing general track details. Please add your vote(s) to the already existing suggestion about that. :)

20. using the back button on the phone to go back a screen

everytime i press it it takes me off the app :(.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base